Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I hate monkeys

I know that sounds cruel...but these monkeys are evil.

EVIL!!!










Before you continue, some people may consider this post to be a little...hmmm...gross.

If so, turn back now. Ok, you've been warned.








Now, the brothers here already warned us about the monkeys here, that they can be very vengeful. For instance, if you see one and throw something at it, it will pick it back up and throw it back at you.

They don't turn the other cheek.







So I woke up one day, came into the kitchen to get ready to make (you guessed it) oatmeal, when I see this monkey running across the gate. 

So I scared him! 





Bad idea.


You saw the direction in which he ran, right? Well he ran towards our car. 

When we get to the car, to head out in service, guess what the monkey had done?

Scroll down...


























Yes...that is exactly what you think it is...

Poo.

He got ON TOP OF MY WINDSHIELD, AND TOOK A DUMP ON THE GLASS!!!!!

WHAT KINDA SICKO DOES THAT TO PEOPLE?????






I had about 8 local brothers confirm that this was what I feared it was, and when they saw it, they almost died. But they kindly helped me get it off.


I won't mess with them again.






EVIL...pure evil








No comments:

Post a Comment